|Below you will find answers to some of our Frequently Asked Questions-
- How long does it take from the time I order to having my order shipped?
- This depends on order volume which changes depending on the time of year. December, January, February and March are the months that the order volume is at its peak so allow additional time for production.
- If you have questions, please call or email.
- How long does it take UPS or USPS Priority Mail to deliver my order once you ship it?
- Please see the UPS Service Map below and locate the destination color. Then look at the legend to the lower right to find the days in transit. UPS does NOT count the day your package is picked up in the transit time.
- USPS Priority Mail takes 3 days to reach the west coast from us. The farther east you live the shorter the time.
- how much does it cost to ship my order?
- Shipping is free for the continental United States if your order is over $100.00! Orders under $100.00 ship for a flat rate of $9.95. If you live outside the continental United States please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Can I order plaques and just cancel the ones that Scout(s) don’t complete all of the requirements?
- Please don’t place your order until you know the Scouts will earn the award. We do not cancel and refund after any custom work has been started. We are happy to cancel before work is started on custom awards.
- There is a spelling error or wrong date. What do I do next?
- Look at your original order. If YOU entered something wrong, just reorder that award and we will make the new award as quickly as we can. If WE made the error, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com so we can make a corrected award and ship it to you as quickly as we can.
- Do you offer any discounts?
- There is a 5% discount for paying with cash or a check.
- Why are my plaques not all the exact same shade or color?
- We do not stain our solid wood plaques so you are getting the natural color of the wood. All wood varies in color and grain pattern, even boards from a single tree will have differences. Each one of our plaques are unique, just like the Scout receiving it.
- What file format should I use to send you my custom ideas
- In order to get the highest possible quality we will need a VECTOR format file to be sent to us. Some examples of vector or raster formats are listed below.